Sunday, January 30, 2011

Break time from Schoolwork

Taking a break from studying. My other half decided to make me grilled cheese pesto sandwiches, chicken noodle soup, and tea.
From the love of my life

I'm very spoiled and yet very grateful for what I have. That's good food and an awesome love of my life.

It's starting to get easier this whole blogging thing. I'm actually quite impressed with myself.

This week is going to be a little hectic. I need to focus on studying for the Astronomy and Political Science classes that I have. But how does one do such a thing when they work 20 hours a week. I know that I shouldn't bitch too much because I'm sure others have it worse. Such as a full-time job or they have a child to look after or maybe even both. I'm gonna say this. My heart goes out to you whoever you maybe because it takes a lot of balls to be able to pull something like that off. That's a whole bunch of stuff on ones plate.

Something that I was thinking about today was the ability to read the signs that come to you. For example. I have been contemplating for about a year now on whether or not I want to join the Honors Program at my community college. There were 3 signs within that time period that said "Yes Liz, you should do it." 1) My teacher suggested that I should because I was a really hard working student. 2) I was accidentally enrolled into an honors class and didn't realize until about half way thru the class. 3) Last month, the thought of the honors program popped in my head. A second later, someone handed me a flyer that said "Join the Honors Program. Be different from the rest".

I've been seeing a lot of these signs recently. But not just with bigger decisions but with little ones too. Like having to work today was a sign that made me realize that I didn't want to go out last night. And this morning, our landlord came over to our apartment to discuss some paper work. If I had gone out last night, I probably would've looked like crap to her today. BUT I was a good girl and made a good impression.

Anyways, it's time to get back to some work.

til next time. oneLove & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment