Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some rage and Blogging?

I believe that everyone has their own experience when it comes to this so called "life". Everyone learns from each experience they go through and whether they like it or not, that particular learning experience shapes them into someone different.


Now whether it changes them for the better, I cannot answer that.

Now why do I say this? I say it because I need to believe it. I need to believe that some are just not up to par with others. I'm not saying that I have learned all & that there is nothing else that I can learn, I'm just saying that some people need to pull the God damn stick outta their ass and realize that the fucking world does not evolve around them.

Whewww. Now that the ranting and venting is over & done with (for now), I think I'm going to start with why I decided to start writing on another blog website. I used to blog on xanga.com when I was a wee child all the way up to high school.
I stopped because it wasn't cool to blog. & who the fuck reads your shit anyways?

While these might be true, I just wanna say I'm Liz. Nice to meet you. & No I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for me. That and the fact that I've just been to lazy to go out and grab another journal.. But Now that I have 6 of them. Maybe I should invest on the world wide web. It's easy, no paper, and I can say what ever the fuck I want.

Like Republicans need to stop being close minded.
Or we need to start doing something about our world because we're destroying it and it's dying so.
Save the planet! and the Turtles.

I'm obsessed with turtles. Well maybe not obsessed but more like "Turtles are my favorite & if I can devote my life into conserving their species you damn right I fucking will!" type of love. You decide if that's obsessed.

But yes. I hope blogging will be as enjoyable as it was back in the day. And I hope that I continue to blog.

So I guess until next time.

oneLove

No comments:

Post a Comment