Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gotta love Mother Nature & Besties

The other day I went on a hike with my good friend to this place we call "The Rock". It was such a good feeling to get away from these concrete roads and automobiles. To get away from the constant advertisements of this and that. It was so good to get out in the wild; a sweet little trip back to how it used to be before everything took off with our new high standard of living.

It's amazing to see what nature can do to your mood. Your thought process. Your view on life.


That day I was able to let go of all the anger that I had pent up inside from the recent happenings. Everyone in the world needs a best good friend. With someone who's there for you despite of your actions and decisions (well to some extent). It's nice to bounce your ideas off of someone who's isn't too deep in the mix that you yourself is in. An outsider's view of your life. I feel like sometimes life is just so busy with just trying to survive with all these bills and need-to-do's that it's hard to make time for your best good friend. But I'm happy that I did. & hiking was her idea.
  

She knows what I need & doesn't say what I need, she just has it all land in place. & poof! I feel better. acquaintances come & go but best good friends stay for life! :D ok ok that's a little much but there was a time that I would say stuff like that all the time & it didn't mean anything more than what it literally said.

I'm just sayin'. Be grateful for what you have, only then can you be happy & content of where you are in life. Sometimes I don't take my own my advice, but we're all human. & being human automatically means we make mistakes. Because we are not perfect & we need not to strive to be so.

Life is beautiful & I'm done watching it just go by. Enjoi :]
Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment