Friday, March 11, 2011

I'll be the look out

I'm posted at my castle up in the look-out tower. I'll be prepared ahead of time when I see danger coming my way. I'm sitting tight with my Little Lion as my back-up. He'll fuck you up with his big dangerous claws if you get too close; or if you disturb him while he's sleeping... SO beware.

Procrastination is apparently my middle name, and random unknown distractions are the way of this game. I'm posted here being the look out, paranoid of being home alone. I have homework to do, but recent happenings have been my distraction. It's like watching someone's death, but they're doing it to themselves. & no matter how you try to talk to them or help them, they don't understand or don't want to listen to you.

What happened the last two weeks? Why am I scared of being here by myself? I know what happened and I'll let you know through my eyes. My experiences, my opinions, my thoughts. That's why you've come here correct? To understand happenings from my point of view? Well hang tight buddy, It's gonna get interesting.


So here is your warning. This is my God daymn Blog and you can leave & go suck a cock if what I have to say pisses you off. I don't give a fuck about your opinion or what you have to say about this matter. This is my page, I'm not blowing you up, I'm putting you on blast. But your name will remain anonymous, so don't worry. You can either take this into consideration or ignore it because that's what you're used to doing anyways.

The last 2 weeks a good friend of mine, His name will be Victor, has been on a drinking rampage. It's hard to try and talk some sense into him, because he's the kind of person who's mind thought is "Whatever I say goes, and I'm always right; always WINNING". Always WINNING huh? I don't think so.

Despite of getting a DUI, he's still determined to get a drink. Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink. That should be his middle right now, not DOWN. And for the record, I don't think getting a DUI is winning at all. I was hopeing it would knock some sense into you & maybe you'd slow down. But once again it didn't.

Why didn't it? Why did you think you could lie to my boyfriend, tell him you needed to charge your phone in his car just to get the keys, & try and steal it? You're lucky he's your family, he fucking loves you. He considers you his best friend. But the stupidity of it all is just overwhelming. Did you think you could get away w/ it? The car is parked where we can see out our back window. What the hell were you thinking?

Victor was so determined to go to the bar. SO DETERMINED that despite his failed attempt at stealing my boyfriend's car, he convinced my boyfriend's twin brother to go to the bar w/ him. YOu stole my boyfriends mom's car, which is your aunt btw just in case you forgot, Just to go to the bar?? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING???

I awoke at 3 o'clock in the a.m. to a spammed doorbell and screaming from outside. It was Miguel. He was upset, bloody elbow from bashing in his mom's back window. You think he's crazy Victor. THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS!!! DUmmy! He's unstable, he's Bipolar and yet you decide to bring him along with you to get that itch. That lovely taste of alcohol. You didn't not need to drag him into this.

The rest is history i guess. The night ended finally ended at 5 in the morning. It involved 4 sheriff cop cars and 6 sheriff cops. My boyfriend's mother was @ the scene. It was freezing cold and depressing to see. Miguel was 151ed and Victor was taken to county for being drunk in public. I hope County was surreal for you, it was for me. It's cold, you have to sleep on metal benches and use toilet paper rolls as pillows. Don't try and tell me otherwise because I've been there, and I've done that. I hope it brought you to a different level of understanding of how deep you're in.


You, Victor are not the same person you used to be. The "everyone loves","so funny", "loving" kind of guy. It's hard to be around you. It's like you thrive off of Chaos. YOU need help. America is a completely different place than where you're from. You will learn that you will have a love-hate relationship with this country. Because just like any country this one isn't perfect. But neither is yours! If you really don't like it here maybe you should bounce out & quit with the whole USA sucks. I mean you FUCKING live here. I'm just sayin.

You need to understand Victor, that you are loved. No matter how pissed off at you I was, I was mostly worried about you. You need help. I hope you straighten up. & I'm happy you're family is involved, FINALLY. You need a parental figure because your friends telling you that your Fucking up doesn't work obviously. & do us all a favor, Man the fuck up. Tell the truth, stand by your decisions, and say YES I FUCKED UP. You make yourself look more of a pathetic little boy the more you lie. That's just my opinion.

SO that's where I stand. & I'm happy it's all over. Thanks for reading. This one's a long one.

When it rains, it fucking pours. But today is a sunny day. & I'm glad to be alive to hear the birds sing & witness this beautiful day. My heart goes out to Japan thou, with the tsunami and everything. You guys are being thought of and prayers are being sent out to you.

Peace & love everyone.
I hope you're having a better week than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment