Sunday, April 17, 2011

Apartment Hunting

I can not even begin to tell you the troubles of going about apartment hunting. It's really difficult. I honestly thought we would have something by now but we don't :[ and I'm kinda bummed about it.

It doesn't help that I have a criminal record. I hate to say that it's probably that that's holding us back. I just feel sorry for Eric because I feel like I'm holding him back. He tells me that he doesn't wanna be away from me but I just sometimes feel life would be a little bit easier w/out a convicted felon walkin' around behind ya.

I'm working on getting it removed though. & if you're not followin' me now then forget about it. I'm tired of this record and I'm tired of giving my money away to a government that doesn't even use it properly.

I stay optimistic thou. I just don't know how people who are more worst off than I am & how they make their money and how they manage. My heart goes out to all of you; But I do hope you're bettering yourself. Because I am.

The upside to being a criminal is that my kids won't be able to get away with nothing. at. all.
haha to them :P

But yeaa. Send the good vibes or pray; which ever you fancy most. In hopes that there are good genuine people who can see me and judge me by my personality and not just my past.

That's all for now.
Peace & Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment