Friday, June 10, 2011

No paper

Although I am subject to sit here at home on a Friday night due to the fact that I have moths in my pockets, I cannot help but feel left out. Social butterflies do not do well when their wings are taken from them.

& yet, despite the obstacles in my way that prevent me from flying with the rest, I am shunned as a non-contributor, Un-social, hiding away; when it is in fact that it is not I that insists upon these actions that I must do but other things. How does the need to judge and point fingers at someone over-come the need to understand what one's position is? I guess ears that listen to everyone about everything shut some out due to the hurt that they themselves feel, but can't hear me say "I can't help it, I gotta do me."

1 comment:

  1. It's okay Liz. People love you and I've learned that sometimes it's better to have a period (hopefully short) in your life that is "boring" rather than chaotic. It might not be any consolation, but it becomes the peaceful memory you keep with you during a "bad" time :)))

    ReplyDelete