Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gotta keep the walls from Crumbling

It has come to my attention that there is just somethings that I can't understand no matter how hard I try to. Lately things have been a bit grim. And I'm trying really hard to hold everything together; not for just myself but for those around me.

But how does one do so when everything around them seems to be collapsing? How does one keep the walls from coming down? These are the questions that run through my mind & I cannot seem to find the answer soon enough.

My hopes are to preserve the hope & optimism in everyone. Daily life is starting to become a game of walking on eggshells that no one can afford to lose. You know its rather difficult when you have to contemplate what you're going to say, in what order, and in what tone you're going to say it in.

It's 1:40 in the morning, I'm on edge & the situation that I'm in makes me want to smoke a cigarette.

Lets hope my Sunshine doesn't fade.

Piece & unoAmor

No comments:

Post a Comment