Thursday, February 10, 2011

Late Frusterated

I think I'm about done studying for my Ch. 14 quiz in Accounting 1B tomorrow. I was sick 1 day for this class and it's so difficult to just learn it on my own. It's like I don't even know where to start. It's comforting to know that one quiz gets dropped. So let's hope I guess well tomorrow.

But the Hubby his Valentines present. It's this Chrome bag he's been wanting. I know Ouch right? just a wee bit expensive but I'm pretty positive it'll be worth it. I'm not normally a big fan of Valentines Day but I might as well enjoy it. I do, in fact, have someone to share it with <3

My Boo & I @ Panther Beach
Oh! I just found a new thing that I must say is quite addicting. Maybe you'll like it too. It's called Stumbleupon. Try it for a little. you'll see how interesting it is. It's a website lets you "stumble upon" websites that you are interested in. For example, I checked the box next to drugs, and this popped up. I don't think I would've found it if I hadn't pushed that Stumble button. Thumbs up to this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment